• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Reservation Requests?

EmmieSue

Original Poster
Is there a specific number/place to call when making requests to go along with reservations? I want to call Monday and ask for a pack n play, bed rail, and see if we can get a room with a tub since we are travelling with a 5 month old and two year old. Thanks!

wagamama

Advertisement
Is there a specific number/place to call when making requests to go along with reservations? I want to call Monday and ask for a pack n play, bed rail, and see if we can get a room with a tub since we are travelling with a 5 month old and two year old. Thanks!
Touring Plans has a great room request feature that faxes your request to Disney on your behalf.

Requests such as a pnp/bed rail - I’m pretty sure you can handle these via online check-in; however, in my experience, there’s only a 50/50 shot everything will be in your room upon arrival. But I’ve never had an issue calling the “front desk“ and having everything brought up.

EmmieSue

Original Poster
Thank you! I looked into it more and found a way to fax them myself since I don't want to pay for touring plans.

nickys

Premium Member
Thank you! I looked into it more and found a way to fax them myself since I don't want to pay for touring plans.
For those kind of requests, I would just phone them in.

As of around September, Touring Plans have been emailing them in, as they were told the centralised room assignment section were no longer accepting faxes. I strongly suggest a phone call.

EmmieSue

Original Poster
For those kind of requests, I would just phone them in.

As of around September, Touring Plans have been emailing them in, as they were told the centralised room assignment section were no longer accepting faxes. I strongly suggest a phone call.
Thanks for letting me know! I will just call then. The article I saw about the fax stuff was from November so I thought it would still work.

DisAl

Assuming your reservation is through Disney you can call them at (407) 934-7639 and ask them to add your requests to your reservation. They have a notes section that you can't see online.

Top Bottom