• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Reservation calcalator a day off?

Ransom

Original Poster
The WDWMagic Reservation Calculator is a day off from all the other sites. Is it accurate, and all the others are wrong?

Try it: An April 20 check-in date, for example, comes up with a 60-day FP+ date of February 18.

But on any other site I've found (such as themouseforless.com), it comes up with Feburary 19.

Other check-in dates have similar results.

Which is correct?

Ransom

Original Poster
Well, poop. Hopefully someone will fix the WDWMagic Reservation Calculator at some point. :)

nickys

Premium Member
I know there was a problem with it not working for U.K. people a couple of months back.

But I see OP is not a U.K. poster...

@wdwmagic - are you aware of this issue Steve?

Last edited:

wdwmagic

Administrator
The WDWMagic Reservation Calculator is a day off from all the other sites. Is it accurate, and all the others are wrong?

Try it: An April 20 check-in date, for example, comes up with a 60-day FP+ date of February 18.

But on any other site I've found (such as themouseforless.com), it comes up with Feburary 19.

Other check-in dates have similar results.

Which is correct?
I know there was a problem with it not working for U.K. people a couple of months back.

But I see OP is not a U.K. poster...

@wdwmagic - are you aware of this issue Steve?
@wdwmagic, any update on this?

It now seems to be wrong for everyone. I see people questioning it on other sites.

This is now fixed for all users, including the UK.

Thanks for alerting me to it.

Top Bottom