Politics Reopening Rally to Be Held Outside Disneyland on Saturday, October 17th

This thread contains political discussion related to the original thread topic

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Was Peter Tu in attendance? Or at least did he walk/clap by? Just curious....
Annoying person. I can't stand guests who try to get famous off Disney or be well known to cast members for attention. Part of the reason I can't stand vloggers. Go to the park have a day of fun and leave. Enjoy the spectacle, don't try to be the spectacle.

Mac Tonight

Welp, I guess this showed the world the truth. No one cares about Disneyland, except a few anti-Gavers. Let’s just keep it closed and move on with our lives.

65(ish) years was a good run, you guys. Let’s just be happy with what we got.

George Lucas on a Bench

Welp, I guess this showed the world the truth. No one cares about Disneyland, except a few anti-Gavers. Let’s just keep it closed and move on with our lives.

65(ish) years was a good run, you guys. Let’s just be happy with what we got.

Hey. I went there! Sure, it just happened to be on my morning walk route while I'm working remotely and can do such silliness, but still! Okay, fine. I don't matter and Disneyland should be converted into condos.

Rich T

3A622DFC-4783-4019-9E97-F48C9FEE0529.jpeg

Redefining “1st World Problems.”

George Lucas on a Bench

It's insane they've been closed that long. You can wag your fingers, stick up your noses all you want, but it's a complete and total disaster that should not still be happening. The vast majority of the population have got to move on. Many of us have been leaving the house throughout the China pandemic. Time to reopen, move on, stay in business and keep your employees and surrounding businesses out of bankruptcy. They have no other option anyway. I'm sure it's easy to wag your fingers and declare "Stay home! Save Lives!" when you haven't been affected by these ridiculous closures. Good for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom