Reopening Imminent?

TP2000

View attachment 505648

Disney's Riviera and Little Boy Blue Resorts are apparently open for business...but I don't go over to that side of the street.

The Little Boy Blue was the only hotel/motel in the Resort District still open when I did that photo walk back in late March. It's nice to see Disney's Riviera Motel has now joined the party.

But like you, I don't go over to that side of the street. It's just not safe. I'm afraid I will be lured into a second floor room at the Little Boy Blue and never be heard from again.

This is what it looked like back in March, with a flashing OPEN sign in the window...

Would you let your kids go Trick-Or-Treating there? I certainly wouldn't.

IMG_0453.JPG

Last edited:

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

The Little Boy Blue was the only hotel/motel in the Resort District still open when I did that photo walk back in late March. It's nice to see Disney's Riviera Motel has now joined the party.

But like you, I don't go over to that side of the street. It's just not safe. I'm afraid I will be lured into a second floor room at the Little Boy Blue and never be heard from again.

This is what it looked like back in March, with a flashing OPEN sign....

Would you let your kids go Trick-Or-Treating there? I certainly wouldn't.

View attachment 505934
Yeah seems safe enough

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

I'm here! Just been busy with a sociable weekend. 🥳

I was thrilled to see Mr. Alpine's lamps are still in his faux windows. But if this lamp ever gets removed from the window, I think we'll know the end is nigh for the Resort District. It's getting bleak up there in Anaheim!

20201017_092254-jpg.506107
Is that an apt up there?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom