Reopening Imminent?

J4546

that micky and minnies runaway railway being built for toon town

which imo shoulda been postponed and used the money to do spaceship earth refurb at epcot

Stevek

I actually just subscribed to his channel recently. Really nice guy and I agree with a lot of his viewpoints including this one. The submarines were already some of the most claustrophobic Disney ride ever made lol. I think they would be sidelined for awhile. Not removed just not operating until things gets back to normal which we all know could be a long long time.
Good guy, interact with him quite a bit on "the twitter"

October82

that micky and minnies runaway railway being built for toon town

which imo shoulda been postponed and used the money to do spaceship earth refurb at epcot

That's not really how this works, but I'd prefer we wait on a spaceship earth refurbishment for a better vision than what they were moving forward with.

Old Mouseketeer

I actually just subscribed to his channel recently. Really nice guy and I agree with a lot of his viewpoints including this one. The submarines were already some of the most claustrophobic Disney ride ever made lol. I think they would be sidelined for awhile. Not removed just not operating until things gets back to normal which we all know could be a long long time.

I said years ago that the subs were basically dead two years after Finding Nemo II (Finding Dory) came out. I don't want to see the subs closed, if for no other reason than the seagulls yelling Mine! Mine! Mine!. But it's the highest cost to low capacity ratio at the resort. This could be the death of the subs. Unless they reopen without it and after COVID is contained there is a Finding Nemo III movie.

Emmanuel

B66A7F61-A7C2-40D3-A307-93F357D9B537.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom