Rental recommendations

jmatt55

Original Poster
Does anyone have a house rental or listing service recommendation they'd like to share? Heading down in November.

As an aside, I find it odd that there's only one thread in this forum. I would have expected many more. Weird.

tania15

Last week was amazing for me and my family. I along with my other members of the family went to Orlando, Florida to enjoy the weekend. I was so amazed to see the beauty of Florida. We rented a villa near the Disney and to tell you very frankly I have enjoyed my cheapest vacation ever!!! Everything was very easy to get. Specially, I can still remember about the mrgrocers.com. I came to know from my relatives about their services. I was really happy that they really made our first vacation in Florida comfortable with their home delivery service. This shop served almost everything like Beer and wine, Fruit juices, Groceries, Catering and what not !!! I need to look for other services. Thanks to mrgrocer for your sincere service.:)

wizards8507

VRBO.com is fantastic. The listings are mostly people with extra properties in the area who rent the houses. It isn't a company so you deal directly with the owners. Prices are usually right around $150/night for a four bedroom home with pool.

dopeylove

try travelzoo.com, bookit.com, getaroom.com, or hotels.com and look for the condos. we've gotten 3 bedroom condos for as low as $69.00 per night. have down this several times during the year. another good one is bookdisneycondo.com.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Windsor Hills. They're off 192, two miles from the "Main Gate," and very nice. Secure, with a range of condos and townhomes available. You can find them through VRBO....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom