Rental Home recommendation - Ocean

PrinceDon

Original Poster
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for a recommendation for a rental Home on the Atlantic, somewhere south of Daytona and North of the Vero Beach area. We will have about 8 people, need at least 3 bedrooms. Hoping to spend no more than $2000 for 5 nights.
Anyone have any recommendations?
-Don

Nemo14

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for a recommendation for a rental Home on the Atlantic, somewhere south of Daytona and North of the Vero Beach area. We will have about 8 people, need at least 3 bedrooms. Hoping to spend no more than $2000 for 5 nights.
Anyone have any recommendations?
-Don
Have you checked VRBO?

PrinceDon

Original Poster
yeah, I have tried a couple of sites, some search engines are better than others. i will keep filtering it down.

Thanks
-Don

lwalker8

We rented from a guy here near Disney for the last week and stayed in a lovely condo. He also rents a condo at Cocoa Beach that looks great and that is right in the area you were looking to be in. The rates are much less than you were looking for, but it's just a 2 bedroom. Maybe you could get another condo in the same development as well though? He would be worth emailing - he might have another place in the area he rents or know someone in the same development that also rents. The website is:

http://www.vacationcentralflorida.com/home.html

Best of luck!

corey154

Not sure of the current prices, but Wakulla Suites in Cocoa Beach is a nice place, it's clean and great location. I have family that stays there once a year.

http://www.wakullasuites.com

Another idea is craigslist, for the Space Coast. Sometimes there's good deals on people renting out their home.

I actually live pretty close to Cocoa Beach, it's right between Daytona and Vero, an hour from Orlando international airport, so if you find any places in the area of Brevard County, you can PM me if you'd like and I'll let you know if it's a good area or not and where to eat :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom