News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

Speedy71

So this is trending…lol

giphy (2).gif

StarWarsGirl

For APs they are verifying AP for every person entering.
Do you happen to know if APs need a printed copy of the confirmation email or if it can be on the phone? Someone in my group (who is still using an AOL email) didn't get the confirmation email until just now and is panicking.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Do you happen to know if APs need a printed copy of the confirmation email or if it can be on the phone? Someone in my group (who is still using an AOL email) didn't get the confirmation email until just now and is panicking.
In most cases the email is not needed, just the AP via MagicBand or physical ticket. Otherwise email copy on the phone will work.

TiggerDad

We all loved this ride. My party of 6 all agreed that it was so much more fun than Rise of the Resistance.
The only thing I dislike about it is that the movie came out almost 15 years ago. Way to use cutting edge technology on something old and stale.
“Cutting-edge technology”?

You do know this is a clone of a ride that opened over 7 years ago, right?

Missing20K

The expansion at EPCOT doesn't look like that, though, unfortunately.

Not that I'm against it -- it's an okay addition and EPCOT needs the ride capacity.
Seems to be a close approximation. Looking forward to see it in a couple weeks.
What does Crush have to do with France?
It was a tangent about if they were going to clone a ride from WDSP I may have chosen Crush. I genuinely didn’t know there was an actual internal debate about cloning Rat vs BatB. Looks like I learned something new re: wdw today. Just another reason I love this site and the folks here.
Rode this yesterday. It's cute but not worth waiting more than 20-30 minutes in line for. The crepe place was just ok
“Cute” is a perfect descriptor. But that’s disappointing to hear about the crepes.

J4546

im just sayin, what major advancements has their been after trackless tech? and what can they really do? After making ia ride trackless, how much farther can you advance the ride vehicle using any tech currently avail?

MMRR and RISE are both new rides that use the same trackless tech, because its as far and darkride vehicle tech has gotten.

sWANNISAX

I got to ride it this past weekend. It's cute. It's a fun ride. Would I pay for lightning lane? No. If this ride was here before runaway rail it would have been much more impressive. The lack of any real figures I think hurts the ride. It's also on the shorter side. Mickey does a much better job disguising the floor info the screens in places compared to this ride. It's the appropriate addition. Batb deserves to be at the back of belles village in fantasy land.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom