News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

CJR

I'd imagine the demand will be much lower for this than Rise. A lot more people are able to preview it, which will cut down on opening day curiosity, compared to Rise, but also, it's been available in Paris for some time. That's not to say people won't go crazy over boarding groups, but I could see it making towards a regular queue rather quickly, compared to Rise.

We'll see though since the LL being an option - and I believe Epcot also has a higher overall capacity than DHS, which could possibly increase demand for the VQ. Still, I think the popularity will wane at some point, probably early next year, and TT will be back to having the longest wait again until GotG opens.

rio

I'd imagine the demand will be much lower for this than Rise. A lot more people are able to preview it, which will cut down on opening day curiosity, compared to Rise, but also, it's been available in Paris for some time. That's not to say people won't go crazy over boarding groups, but I could see it making towards a regular queue rather quickly, compared to Rise.

We'll see though since the LL being an option - and I believe Epcot also has a higher overall capacity than DHS, which could possibly increase demand for the VQ. Still, I think the popularity will wane at some point, probably early next year, and TT will be back to having the longest wait again until GotG opens.
The fact that they are even going down this road is discouraging. Every single new ride will be a lottery system. And with the park reservation system, if you want to ride you may be forced to pay extra, and you get to lose sleep and be stressed while doing so. No other major park operates this way.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Yes, lower demand and higher capacity. It shouldn't be such a problem as Rise. We'll see.

DKampy

What happens on the extended nights for deluxe hotels… will reny be open for that… I have dinner reservations in France with my wife and parents at 8:00pm in October…Epcot has extended hours that night… I thought we would try to ride after checking out Harmonius.

Figments Friend

With today's official announcement regarding 'Genie', I see my chance to experience this Attraction won't be happening when I visit for the 50th Anniversary in about six weeks.
I was willing to do standby if the wait wasn't two hours....but now I see that a standby line will not even be a option.

Yeah....

😑

-

castlecake2.0

With today's official announcement regarding 'Genie', I see my chance to experience this Attraction won't be happening when I visit for the 50th Anniversary in about six weeks.
I was willing to do standby if the wait wasn't two hours....but now I see that a standby line will not even be a option.

Yeah....

😑

-
You ll probably still be able to experience it using VQ

danv3

The fact that they are even going down this road is discouraging. Every single new ride will be a lottery system. And with the park reservation system, if you want to ride you may be forced to pay extra, and you get to lose sleep and be stressed while doing so. No other major park operates this way.

More family, more relevant, more timeless and more Disney!

Lifein3d

I cannot stress how disappointing it is that Disney has raised the price of admission over the past 3 years tremendously and now expects those same people to pay more money to access certain rides which they may not be able to get through a virtual que or heaven forbid a standby line because they don't offer one..... yeah this is what Walt envisioned I am sure!!!!@frustrateddisneyfan

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom