News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

UNCgolf

And that’s your right to not want to get up that early while on vacation. But there has always been things you’ll miss out on if you’re not willing to be up or there at certain times.

I don't think there's ever been anything that's so far outside what most people would consider normal hours, though -- especially when it's a headlining attraction and not some niche interest. 7 AM is quite early.

It still doesn't make sense to me. I don't see any reason they couldn't have people enter a lottery the night before rather than being about who can touch the fastest at 7 AM. That seems far more equitable.

lazyboy97o

It still doesn't make sense to me. I don't see any reason they couldn't have people enter a lottery the night before rather than being about who can touch the fastest at 7 AM. That seems far more equitable.
This, this, this. First come, first serve makes sense when passes are being distributed over a period of time that is perceptible, at least several minutes and really more over hours, not seconds that are dependent on a variety of uncontrollable factors.

Animaniac93-98

I don't think there's ever been anything that's so far outside what most people would consider normal hours, though -- especially when it's a headlining attraction and not some niche interest. 7 AM is quite early.

It's easier to blame the consumer for not doing extra work on vacation than admit that Disney should have designed this headliner ride to have decent capacity.

J4546

this is gonna be a solid addition to epcot once its open. Any darkride at epcot would help, but a major trackless darkride with a creperie and beautiful themed area is awesome.

Epcot is getting Remi Expansion, GotG Mega Coaster, Space 220, Innoventions/Center Spine refurb, Moana Forest, Entrance overhaul, SSE lighting, Harmonious, Play Pavilion, Gelataria, and ongoing pavillion renovations....Its shaping up to be quite an update! Id love it if they put this kinda money into AK or CA next!

doctornick

this is gonna be a solid addition to epcot once its open. Any darkride at epcot would help, but a major trackless darkride with a creperie and beautiful themed area is awesome.

We can argue about a lot of the stuff going on at Epcot but I think most would agree that the whole Ratatouille expansion including the ride are pretty good additions.

Some additional rides in WS would also be nice though. Something in Germany/Italy or Japan would help to fill in gaps around the lagoon.

aladdin2007

We can argue about a lot of the stuff going on at Epcot but I think most would agree that the whole Ratatouille expansion including the ride are pretty good additions.

Some additional rides in WS would also be nice though. Something in Germany/Italy or Japan would help to fill in gaps around the lagoon.

especially since it has a huge show building gone to waste (in terms of an attraction) all these years

The Aracuan Bird

Epcot is getting Remi Expansion, GotG Mega Coaster, Space 220, Innoventions/Center Spine refurb, Moana Forest, Entrance overhaul, SSE lighting, Harmonious, Play Pavilion, Gelataria, and ongoing pavillion renovations....Its shaping up to be quite an update! Id love it if they put this kinda money into AK or CA next!
I bolded all of the things that will get them a return in investment (aka Rides with gift shops).

Giss Neric

I've watched the videos of the Paris one. It's cute. But, it's certainly not worth the wait this thing is going to have. Nor is it worth the length of this thread!
You can't judge it by watching videos. You forgot the fact that the ride is 4D. Aside from the trackless vehicle, huge props and screen, you get wind, scents, heat and water as you navigate through the kitchen. It's not an E-Ticket but it will surely be popular and will bring people to Epcot.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
They could spend $485 million to wrap a coaster around Cinderella Castle but that wouldn’t mean it’s a good idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom