News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

pdude81

Lol some of my favorite restaurants are in Ohio...I’m too new to NJ to have favorites here beyond Fuddruckers.

I live in the general vicinity of Morristown. That’s enough detail.
Oh I thought FuddRuckers went under in the fall. Used to love that place when I worked up in Parsippany. Hopefully they survive or are bought out by someone else that can keep the lights on.

Touchdown

Do your predictions assume that children are being vaccinated? That's a pretty large percentage of WDW visitors who do not have a tested and approved vaccine and will not be vaccinated by May. Along with the quarter of adults who think the vaccine is a government plot to kill them.
I didnt say everyone will be vaccinated I said the US will have enough vaccines to do so. By Sept I expect at least 12+ to be vaccinated as those study results should come out this summer, either way I think we will have vaccinated enough people to get to herd immunity.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I didnt say everyone will be vaccinated I said the US will have enough vaccines to do so. By Sept I expect at least 12+ to be vaccinated as those study results should come out this summer, either way I think we will have vaccinated enough people to get to herd immunity.
It would be nice. Believe me, I have a vested interest in your timeline.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
If I’m right about the US, then this should be the case in Britain as well and hopefully travel will be back between our two countries. The vaccines thus far have preformed better then our wildest dreams, let’s hope that streak continues.
The UK overall is doing extremely well. Predictions for all adult first jabs by end of July. But as the last year has taught us, anything can happen.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
You are in rare form today, very entertaining. My personal suggestion is to enjoy well prepared adult alcoholic beverages while in a comfortable location while watching, absorbing and making reasonable sense out of the diverse often conflicting supposedly factual information being tossed out. Just my two cents, have a great day.

Thank you.

I think?

Great lecture either way...however I didn’t notice any counterpoint (because there isn’t one...the jury is in on stupidity. Though that crosses lines too...to be clear)

Lol some of my favorite restaurants are in Ohio...I’m too new to NJ to have favorites here beyond Fuddruckers.

I live in the general vicinity of Morristown. That’s enough detail.

It figures....

Just kidding. I’m in Moorestown...originally from Pittsburgh but a nice tour through sunny Florida in-between 🌴

...hence the jokes.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Don't forget y'all: Disney is indeed a business. Throughout the pandemic, the corporation as a whole has been just about breaking even each quarter with linear TV profits covering losses in parks, cruises, and theaters. The company doesn't want any quarter that shows they actually had a significant Net Loss. That hurts stockholder confidence which hurts lines of credit.

Disney is white knuckling each quarter to squeak by on net zero profit/loss. And that's why, I believe, construction on GotG and TRON has been halted, and a lack of desire to fire up Rat.

The moment they can go back to full capacity and the parks get back to billion dollar profits each quarter, the floodgates will open.

Oct 1 is the new fiscal year for Disney. Watch for projects to fire back up on that day.

I totally get your point...I would typically bring up similar material...

But since Disney is not getting penalized financially...at all...I don’t think “cost” has anything to do with delays.

They’re getting a covid free pass...they’re being rewarded/ set up to declare victory. System is rigged. Not a hard case to make.

I think this is more about not using any of their “shine” in new things. Cutting overhead, eliminating expenses.

But they don’t need to...they’re doing it, they know no one will say a peep. They’ll be rewarded as always.
I booked a trip for October 17th honestly I didn't think this ride would be open by then

The ride is ready. They just don’t want to give it to their paying customers.

Not Disney...bad show.

Book you cupcake party now.

djkidkaz

I think the fact that the parks are at capacity during spring break shows you that the demand is there. They are at 35% full with all of the international borders shut down, so you basically have parks full of locals and out of state guests. Not to mention all of the pit of state guests in the US that are just waiting for the vaccine to come through and then they will be there too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom