News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Wait, you aren’t? I didn’t know. I’ll talk to the Bob’s about that next week, see if I can get you into The Club. 😉

I think their focus on the first time/once-in-a-lifetime-vacation guests says where their priorities lie. And it really isn’t on making sure those who are there on the really busy/expensive days are giving high guest sat numbers. But that’s just jaded me talking.

Well, Iger didn't say what he said as a prepared PR spiel. He was asked about 'yield', IOW, how much more can be squeezed out of paying customers to the park. And that's when he noted that getting more bodies into the park has diminishing returns because of guest dissatisfaction with that crowded experience. And so, he talked about squeezing yield out of higher-end upcharge events that don't generally impact most other guests. So, that probably sounds more like Bob to you. ;)

Last edited:

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Well, Iger didn't say what he said as a prepared PR spiel. He was asked about 'yield', IOW, how much more can be squeezed out of paying customers to the park. And that's when he noted that getting more bodies into the park has diminishing returns because of guest dissatisfaction with that crowded experience. And so, he talked about squeezing yield out of higher-end upcharge events that don't generally impact most other guests. So, that probably sound more like Bob to you. ;)

That does sound more like Bob. 😁

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Vistazo-a-Remy´s-Ratatouille-Adventure-scaled.jpg

Just noting, Luis Fonsi and his family got to experience Remy's Ratatouille Adventure yesterday (12/21.)

gerarar

Premium Member
Visible (outdoor) construction seems to just about wrap up in the France expansion.

Some new things to note:
outdoor rope queue added to the Crepe restaurant. They lead to the windows where guests can place orders and presumably pickup their food!
9F186974-802A-4EFA-83CA-FC7CEA4B2695.jpeg

8B3AD7F3-4F40-4FD4-99AB-46E8DA99D32B.jpeg

BA016C73-A665-4D11-A76B-7A68195E45AC.jpeg

Minor detail, but love the rust leaking onto the pathways and stones from the various light posts and faucets. Gives the area that authentic and rustic look!

657C588D-E8DD-4F61-9CF8-181325D06316.jpeg

DD8DEC5B-E154-4BE1-8CED-0C9B7C5D7B7B.jpeg

4CCE5CB8-E4BB-4E4A-8AA1-1EFA60C1AB82.jpeg

The only thing missing it seems is various flower pots and containers along the pathway. But those may be filled once the area is close to opening.

Pictures come from site that shall not be named..

brihow

The Creperie building is...generic to say the least. As lackluster as the concept art was, I feel the finished product looks even worse.

View attachment 520952

View attachment 520953
I totally agree. The shutters are screaming for some brighter color and the awnings would be so much more charming in stripes. Hopefully there are as many beautiful flowers as there are in the concept art, that would help a lot.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Visible (outdoor) construction seems to just about wrap up in the France expansion.

Some new things to note:
outdoor rope queue added to the Crepe restaurant. They lead to the windows where guests can place orders and presumably pickup their food!
View attachment 520944
View attachment 520945
View attachment 520946
Minor detail, but love the rust leaking onto the pathways and stones from the various light posts and faucets. Gives the area that authentic and rustic look!

View attachment 520947
View attachment 520948
View attachment 520949
The only thing missing it seems is various flower pots and containers along the pathway. But those may be filled once the area is close to opening.

Pictures come from site that shall not be named..
That all oddly looks like Google Earth 3D imagery. Even though it’s not.

gerarar

Premium Member
Nice to see Disney is once again spending money on their social media influencers again.

Seriously though, all they got her was the spirit jersey and rat ears? No themed mask or phone case for the privileged little social media darling?
She’s done a great job managing the Disney Parks TikTok account ever since it launched a few months ago. We’ve gotten plenty of bts content as well as some unique looks at the current offerings at the park.

I would say it’s a far better place to showcase things than their usual blog. Plus they actually engage with their followers and reply to people in the comments.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom