News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

Sir_Cliff

I don’t know who that is, but I’d have expected her to be a gun wielding human who shoots people accurately?
You guessed correctly!

Doris-Day-Calamity-Jane-David-Butler.jpg

Magic Feather

Early 2021 (in the usual off season, prob Feb or *maybe* early March as an educated guess) seems to be the new favored window for Rat opening. Not sure if they will, but they could give a date if they had it fully nailed down. The ride, CM training aside, is effectively ready to go. Only a few area touches are left at this point.

Interested to see how they go about staffing. They do have quite the domestic base that needs work to tap into though (which is in need of work), so I'm sure it won't be too difficult, even if not ideal (I'll save my rant about how reassigned people to World Showcase have been killing its ops for another time).

castlecake2.0

Other site
Early 2021 (in the usual off season, prob Feb or *maybe* early March as an educated guess) seems to be the new favored window for Rat opening. Not sure if they will, but they could give a date if they had it fully nailed down. The ride, CM training aside, is effectively ready to go. Only a few area touches are left at this point.

Interested to see how they go about staffing. They do have quite the domestic base that needs work to tap into though (which is in need of work), so I'm sure it won't be too difficult, even if not ideal (I'll save my rant about how reassigned people to World Showcase have been killing its ops for another time).
*waits for rant*

FeelsSoGoodToBeBad

That would be wonderful news! It has been years since I visited WDW and EPCOT. I can't imagine the WS without citizens from ...well... the world working there. That's part of what makes it more immersive and exciting.

Giss Neric

Why do they need French people to operate the ride? Guests won't even interact with the ride CMs. American CMs can simple learn to say Bonjour at guests entering,

If it was for the La Creperie or for the shops then fine but ride unnecessary.

wdrive

Why do they need French people to operate the ride? Guests won't even interact with the ride CMs. American CMs can simple learn to say Bonjour at guests entering,

If it was for the La Creperie or for the shops then fine but ride unnecessary.

World Showcase always had cast from the specific country up until reopening after Corona.
Of course they could be American but it’s nice to have that little extra, especially in times when it seems like these little extras are being taken away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom