News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

markham

I don't hate it. Hopefully it doesn't suffer from the same misaligned lights as the DLP sign. These pictures have made my OCD kick in and I can hardly even take in the rest of the sign for the glaring lighting gap.

Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 2.09.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 2.04.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-02 at 2.08.49 PM.png

Ldno

This is why I’m low key rooting for this ride to open up in 2020, give us something positive at least other than covid results But Hey wish I could be there taking pictures on my trip! Would be amazing To see that expansion in person

UNCgolf

Not sure anyone ever mentioned this, but it looks like they did finally touch up the paint on that blue building. The building still looks wrong for the area, but the paint isn't as bad as it was a couple of months ago -- I was adamant that they couldn't possibly be finished, and it looks like I was right!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Not sure anyone ever mentioned this, but it looks like they did finally touch up the paint on that blue building. The building still looks wrong for the area, but the paint isn't as bad as it was a couple of months ago -- I was adamant that they couldn't possibly be finished, and it looks like I was right!
But there are no flower beds in the second story windows!! Outrageux!!

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Indeed, the building's blue paint job looked more subdued, therefore nicer to me (in person), last month.
20201104_154135.jpg

I also noticed some "aging" added to at least one of the building's corners.
20201104_154248.jpg

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
So now the big question: is the ride named "Remy's Ratatouille Adventure" or is it "Ratatouille: Remy's Adventure"?

I'm basing this on the differences in the fonts and the colors.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom