News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

ImperfectPixie

Interesting to see that they seem to have gone with imitation gold paint as a base for the gold leaf! Some like to use red, and some others chrome yellow, and of course, some imitation gold. Some say red helps the gold leaf "stick better", but I think that's hogwash. Under colors *can* slightly shift the color of the gold leaf, but it's subtle enough that most don't notice.

Surferboy567

Don’t know where to say this but I’ll drop it here.

I cannot verify this as I am not in the park right now but my brother apparently said he saw Bob Chapek and possibly Josh? Walking around Epcot.

Again, unverified since I cannot confirm and don’t have pictures.

nickys

Premium Member
Don’t know where to say this but I’ll drop it here.

I cannot verify this as I am not in the park right now but my brother apparently said he saw Bob Chapek and possibly Josh? Walking around Epcot.

Again, unverified since I cannot confirm and don’t have pictures.
Josh was there whilst the termination calls were happening and was still there a week or so ago so it wouldn’t surprise me. Not really surprising since DL is closed.

DCBaker

Premium Member
france-pavilion-expansion-creperie-ratatouille-entrance-1.jpg

france-pavilion-expansion-creperie-ratatouille-entrance-2.jpg

Ldno

Wishful thinking would be that the Epcot management team presented amazing slides presentations to Josh and Bob on opening the expanded france pavilion soon.

J/k but who knows, I’m only saying it because I low key would love to see this ride opened by the time I get there, but Hey we never get what we want lol

gerarar

Premium Member
Would they open the new courtyard area when complete just to give crowds more room to spread out?
I think it would actually do the opposite. The courtyard isn’t that big that it would cause congestions and crowding as everyone wants to see/explore the new area. Even before the closure, one of the biggest concern for this expansion was the lack of open space and exit/entry congestion.

They could always do a VQ for the area like when SWGE first opened. They could also just quietly soft open the area with no real announcement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom