News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Even my socks are mismatched.

It's apparently a thing with kids these days, or at least in middle schools here. :)

That's part of the "Feel" that is non-linear story telling. The textures of the pavement, the sounds and smells all blend in and make things feel, "right". The sense that we're so in tune with though is sight and when something seems out of place it breaks us from that non-linear story.

This. It's hard to quantify, which is likely why it's such a difficult thing for today's management to understand.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Wait... are we talking about socks or sight lines?
D479F4D4-59FF-4031-9584-1DEF81FC5DF5.jpeg

The Empress Lilly

WS Lagoon before decades of clutter and sightline intrusions.
So calming. Water and green. Zen, uplifting the spirit.

I realise that the very idea was to erect a city here. Paradise was never going to last, one way or another. But yet, how I long back for the sight of endless trees everywhere in WDW and just SSE rising above them like a celestial body in the sky.

2721432120_c1220c87a3_z.jpg

BEARSHOUSE4

I did notice there is a corner piece sitting conspicuously in the backstage area. It's very visible from the Skyliner. (my pic unfortunately didn't turn out.). And it's only about 1 story tall. So not sure where it's going. But it looks pretty clear it's for France.
Saw that too and regretted not getting a pic. Looked so out of place. I thought maybe a test....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom