News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

ToTBellHop

I'm a quarter French, so not a snub, nothing personal but I'm not into men. 😂
I’ll take the win!

pixarprincess

Any chance there could be a soft opening in May? I was so hoping this would be open by the time we're there but Summer 2020 seems to imply no earlier than June :(

Creathir

More updates from Bio today, with some commentary from our own @marni1971

https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct/status/1193260789555175424

https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct/status/1193261903272914949

https://twitter.com/bioreconstruct/status/1193262869661532162

I personally like this solution for fixing the Eiffel Tower issue.

Last edited:

IMDREW

Wow, this project is diverting more and more from the concept art as each week goes by. So there won’t be a clean straight view of the Ratatouille building anymore?

DisneyDreamerxyz

kinda disappointing that instead of new guest area they are making it so guests will have little room to move around in back there. As soon as you turn the corner BAM. Huge line for Ratatouille. Don't know why they are making the walkways so narrow and the entry point so far up.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
kinda disappointing that instead of new guest area they are making it so guests will have little room to move around in back there. As soon as you turn the corner BAM. Huge line for Ratatouille. Don't know why they are making the walkways so narrow and the entry point so far up.
This area is mainly a circulation and pure queuing area / exit path. It’s not meant to be anything else.

the building entrances are exactly where they are in France.

Timothy_Q

The new path around and back is much wider than the little streets in the original pavilion.

Not sure where you're seeing it being "so narrow"?

aladdin2007

I cant figure out why for here the design was not done so the exit is on the other side of France, between morocco somehow, I know thats a service area back there between the two, but still seems like they could have made that work in some way. Instead the entrance and exit are combined all into the same one side of the pavilion, not going to be pretty.

lazyboy97o

I cant figure out why for here the design was not done so the exit is on the other side of France, between morocco somehow, I know thats a service area back there between the two, but still seems like they could have made that work in some way. Instead the entrance and exit are combined all into the same one side of the pavilion, not going to be pretty.
Having people return to near where they entered is a rather basic design tenent. People will get disoriented and generally like to do things in a given area. In your scenario, people not riding would also have to know to walk back all the way around to meet up with their group. Same thing with people who have strollers that are left next to the restrooms.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom