News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

ToTBellHop

I know April and May were once floated around. Does either of those sound likely? Or is summer June

HauntedMansionFLA

That would be pretty poor from WDW if MMRR isn’t open until May. A lot of people have been getting advertising emails recently for rooms from March to May and have heavily promoted the opening of MMRR.
wouldn't the French CRPs run the Ratatouille ride ? I don't know if they would need to start bringing more in from now on or what.
Nothing has been posted on attraction requirements for the ride. Interesting point. Mexico and Norway’s rides are CRP’s.

justintheharris

Nothing has been posted on attraction requirements for the ride. Interesting point. Mexico and Norway’s rides are CRP’s.
They will definitely be putting in more French ICPs. They only recently put up Runaway Railway info for cast members who are interested so I imagine it will still be a couple of months before Disney begins to seek more ICPs for the attraction. Mary Poppins will also be run by British ICPs. They wouldn't employ locals at the front lines in the pavilion.

Goofy Ninja

Hopefully they'll change the restaurant to Remy's. They don't even have to change the menu either. Just an atmospheric change would make it a must do.

brihow

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

halltd

Photo update as of Sunday, October 20, 2019. I haven't seen any photos since September 26th, so here goes.

View attachment 419301

Interesting underground infrastructure in front of this building. Pardon the Skyliner window reflections.

View attachment 419303

View attachment 419302
I miss your posts. For a while we had amazing on the ground photos from you and aerial photos from Bio. Lately it seems there's a ton of just blabber on the boards because of the lack of photos. So, thanks for bringing back the imagery, @WDWtraveler

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom