News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

180º

Pankot is not on the way to Delhi!
And Aladdin isn’t set in Morocco.
Okay, I don’t blame you for this; it’s not an obvious reference. Here:

Slov72

We need a Tibet pavilion next to China. There, we can have Kamar-Taj and K'un-lun with Doctor Strange and Iron Fist making appearances.

Everyone should be happy with that!!!!

Well I have heard that the Wakanda outreach center pavilion is going in next to China.... you know the old Africa section!

…..

Maybe I shouldn't post this joke as it may just be too good of an idea (if you wanted to add IP everywhere in Epcot).

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Well I have heard that the Wakanda outreach center pavilion is going in next to China.... you know the old Africa section!

…..

Maybe I shouldn't post this joke as it may just be too good of an idea (if you wanted to add IP everywhere in Epcot).

Except Wakanda cannot go into a WDW theme park. Wakanda = Black Panther = Avengers = Marvel contract with Universal.

Unplugged

The crepes thing? Under the sky liner. They’re looking at a grassed roof to minimise even worse sight lines.

Sure, they could make the front look like the bridge with the old woman and her shotgun standing over the entrance. Enter through the sewer grate below and.....

you know what? Even with perfect tie ins to the begining of the movie, that's already sounding rather gross. Had the restrooms stayed there it'd be perfect theming! We'll take the grass though! ;):cool:

Last edited:

Movielover

It didn't simply get past the filter, it rammed right through it.

Penetrated would be a more apt term... ;)

giphy.gif

es135

I got to visit Paris last week and rode the Ratatouille ride multiple times. I'll echo what others have said about seeing the edges of the screen and bare floors if you're looking for them, but I honestly didn't notice on my first ride through. Overall, I thought the entire ride was very clever and will make a fantastic addition to WS. Best of all, it actually fits within the country they are placing it. It isn't a huge E-Ticket, but it should serve well to disperse crowds and draw people to that part of the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom