News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

Herbie

Pardon me if I've missed this as I havevn't skimmed through all of these posts...

We have Ratatouille on one side, the creperie restaurant on the other(?)... what will block Epcot's back road? Standard wall? Facade?

ToTBellHop

Pardon me if I've missed this as I havevn't skimmed through all of these posts...

We have Ratatouille on one side, the creperie restaurant on the other(?)... what will block Epcot's back road? Standard wall? Facade?
There is a covered area (strollers or extended queue) and restrooms at the back. Landscaped wall with trees otherwise, I’d imagine. And one day a Doctor Strange ride.

J/K

Or am I????

lazyboy97o

The crêperie does not face the attraction, those are the restrooms. The crêperie and overflow queue are on the south side between guests and the back of house road.

ToTBellHop

ToTBellHop

I don’t know if updated drawings were published or necessary based on how the civil engineer calculated the runoff requirements. The restroom building can be seen in the aerial photos under construction.
I am hardly a pro but thought significant construction (eg a building where it wasn’t originally planned) had to be filed with the government. I can’t build a shed in my backyard without approval lol
danlb_2000?

lazyboy97o

I am hardly a pro but thought significant construction (eg a building where it wasn’t originally planned) had to be filed with the government. I can’t build a shed in my backyard without approval lol
It has to be filed with the government but the plans that get published are specifically water management plans filed with the South Florida Water Management District. These are very focused plans and are not always required if there are not significant changes to the water management strategy. The site and building plans approved by RCID for the construction permits are not published.

thequeuelinelectures

Just to confirm what everyone thought, the 3D is back on at Rat on Disney studios. Rode it yesterday and found it decent to good. If it had a real preshow, and slightly better integration of the screen and practical elements it would be really fantastic (ie themed flooring).

It’s too bad it’s going to be some identical cause it just needs some small touches. I’d love to see an effect ala virtual linguini reaching down to the cart we are under and pulling up a physical curtain or something. More things like the burners where the physical set is active and reinforces the scale

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom