News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Three years away.

So, that's a change (delay) from this, then?...

This version of RoE 2.0 has been bouncing around 2017-18-19 for quite a while. There have been several pushes to bring it forward. As of very recently it's scheduled to debut early summer 2019.

So Epcot will have gone 4 years, from 2016-2020 without a new addition by that point, not including upgrades. That's awful for a park in such a state.

Will we see changes to the land/Seas/Imagination beforehand?

Updated Epcot Timeline

• August: Mission Space update
  • August: Universe of Energy closes for GotG ride
  • Sum of All Thrills reopens?

• nothing

• Space Restaurant opens
  • Spaceship Earth gets a regular refurb
  • late in year: Gran Fiesta closes for a Coco overhaul
  • Fall: Riviera DVC opens
  • 2/3Q: Skyliner opens

• Illuminations next version
  • 3Q: Rat Ride
  • Coco overhaul opens at Mexico pavilion
  • Innoventions buildings likely demolished

• Spring: Guardians of the Universe of Energy opens
  • Spine renovation
  • some sort of UK Ride
  • Brazil pavilion opens, or 2022
  • Nothing is happening in Wonders of Life / Land / Sea pavilions until maybe at this time or later

• Nothing is happening in Imagination until maybe at this time or later

• Maybe 3 national pavilions to have been opened by this time

Kman101

Definitely! I thought it was done very well. Unlike most on these boards, I enjoy all the festivals for what they have to offer.

Me too. Personally I think Flower and Garden should be an all year thing ;) (and by that I mean the added beauty of the topiaries and flowers, and we're probably not far off from the kiosks being left year round) they could leave the topiaries and floating flowers in the water. But I like the festivals. They've grown on me.

PizzaPlanet

and people loved them, it was a great show. They sure did do away with every bit of entertainment that people liked.
I don't think I've ever seen them in person, but I remember seeing them on the vacation planning videos as a kid. At least they still have those living tree people in the Oasis at DAK.

cheezbat

Wow...Epcot's going to hurt the next few years....down a ride, nothing new, no Illuminations update...could it become the next DHS?

It's a shame Disney hasn't been on their game down here in the swamps the past decade. If they added and updated more regularly, the parks wouldn't be in the shape they're in now.

Just4Pics

I think that's a real possibility in 2019 and 2020

I think it's a real possibility for AK this year. They were only 900,000 apart in 16 and Pandora seems to be drawing in the crowds.

I'm an AP and I go frequently, and while attendance is obviously down in the other three parks and resort wide, AK has been busier than I've ever seen it.

My bet is AK will be WDW's # 2 park in 2017.

Last edited:

RSoxNo1

I think it's a real possibility for AK this year. They were only 900,000 apart in 16 and Pandora seems to be drawing in the crowds.

I'm an AP and I go frequently, and while attendance is obviously down in the other three parks and resort wide, AK has been busier than I've ever seen it.

My bet is AK will be WDW's # 2 park in 2016.
Shhh... nobody tell @Just4Pics that it's 2017.

peter11435

I always thought that it was October 1st to September 30th, but their annual reports state 'for the fiscal year ended Oct. 1st'. I was under the impression that a fiscal year ended on the last day of a month, but I'm sure someone on here can explain why Disney's states ends Oct. 1st.
It depends on the year. Fiscal 16 ended October 1 because it was a Saturday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom