News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

BEARSHOUSE4

I did notice there is a corner piece sitting conspicuously in the backstage area. It's very visible from the Skyliner. (my pic unfortunately didn't turn out.). And it's only about 1 story tall. So not sure where it's going. But it looks pretty clear it's for France.
Saw that too and regretted not getting a pic. Looked so out of place. I thought maybe a test....

justintheharris

2959284F-1E28-481A-9918-0F0DCAB2A0C2.jpeg

Goofywilliam

I think it looks super cute!
I was thinking the same thing! It‘s almost as if the constraints of the site (all of the utilities and infrastructure that are/were located in and behind the pavilion) allowed for a more interesting and authentic layout with the promenade along the water and narrow street up to the entrance of the attraction. I honestly am still having a hard time wrapping my head around how they fit this expansion into that area based on the time I’ve spent back there. I’m really looking forward to experiencing this area and hope it ends up being a great addition to EPCOT!

BubbaisSleep

I was thinking the same thing! It‘s almost as if the constraints of the site (all of the utilities and infrastructure that are/were located in and behind the pavilion) allowed for a more interesting and authentic layout with the promenade along the water and narrow street up to the entrance of the attraction. I honestly am still having a hard time wrapping my head around how they fit this expansion into that area based on the time I’ve spent back there. I’m really looking forward to experiencing this area and hope it ends up being a great addition to EPCOT!
The tight space makes it looks like something they'd do at Disneyland. Disney is forced to be more creative & whimsical with less room as we've clearly seen when comparing both coasts. There are so many layers in this small area I'm sure it's going to look so big from ground-level.

Epcot82Guy

I would agree. I enjoyed it in WDSP. But, it's a D-Ticket.

I will also say, the more I look at the flats. They could work. It's more that it feels like they are missing a layer. So, it makes the flats feel very (actually) flat and 2D. If they added another layer of facades, it would add a ton to this.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom