Removing someone from possible Fastpass Group members?

jkl2000

Original Poster
Last time we went to WDW both my sons were with us. This time one will be at college. Whenever I try to make Fastpass reservations he's in the list of possible people to put in the Fastpass group, so I can't just click the button to Include All. I can't figure out how to remove him. I actually did find it in the app yesterday, but it never worked, and now I can't even find it. It may be because his old Magic Band is still listed as Active, but we don't even know where it is - in the attic somewhere!

nickys

Premium Member
Last time we went to WDW both my sons were with us. This time one will be at college. Whenever I try to make Fastpass reservations he's in the list of possible people to put in the Fastpass group, so I can't just click the button to Include All. I can't figure out how to remove him. I actually did find it in the app yesterday, but it never worked, and now I can't even find it. It may be because his old Magic Band is still listed as Active, but we don't even know where it is - in the attic somewhere!

You can select who you are making FPs for, just select the people who are going to be there. It won’t actually let you make them for him if he doesn’t have a ticket linked, so you’ll be prompted to remove him later.

If you want to remove him from your “family and friends” list, you need to call IT.

I do know MDE has updated and I don’t have a ticket linked so I can’t try it out.

jkl2000

Original Poster
You can select who you are making FPs for, just select the people who are going to be there. It won’t actually let you make them for him if he doesn’t have a ticket linked, so you’ll be prompted to remove him later.

If you want to remove him from your “family and friends” list, you need to call IT.

I do know MDE has updated and I don’t have a ticket linked so I can’t try it out.

Thanks. It just requires me to do a little extra scroll on the screen which I wouldn't have to do if he wasn't listed. I feel really bad wanting to remove him though! Hopefully he'll be there with us next time. I'm just wanting to streamline the MDE experience on IOS as much as possible to make it easier for me.

I found the Family and Friends tab in the app - for some reason it thinks he has active plans, yet there shouldn't be any since he hasn't been to WDW since 2013 and has no plans to return yet, tickets, Fastpasses, etc. Again I think it's related to the fact that those old magic bands are still listed as Active.

Oh well, it's not urgent, I'll probably call when the wait times aren't too bad.

JaxFLBear

I found the Family and Friends tab in the app - for some reason it thinks he has active plans, yet there shouldn't be any since he hasn't been to WDW since 2013 and has no plans to return yet, tickets, Fastpasses, etc. Again I think it's related to the fact that those old magic bands are still listed as Active.
It's because a MagicBand (status doesn't matter) is linked to his profile.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom