• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Removing self from fast pass party

MidwestStitch

Original Poster
At Hollywood studios, I am trying to make a FP reservation for myself for TOT. I went on it earlier, and it’s telling me to remove myself from my party. When I click on remove, it does not remove me and keeps showing the same message. Is this an error with the Disney app or am I doing something wrong?

nickys

Advertisement
At Hollywood studios, I am trying to make a FP reservation for myself for TOT. I went on it earlier, and it’s telling me to remove myself from my party. When I click on remove, it does not remove me and keeps showing the same message. Is this an error with the Disney app or am I doing something wrong?
How many FPs do you already have booked for that day?

Sounds like that message could be because:
- you have too many FPs to book another
- or have one in another park for that day
- or don’t have enough days of tickets left to book for that day

How many FPs do you already have booked for that day?

Sounds like that message could be because:
- you have too many FPs to book another
- or have one in another park for that day
- or don’t have enough days of tickets left to book for that day
This is possible, or it could just be the app. I noticed at Christmas that the app has been abused to the point that it's somewhat unusable. I have had quite a few scenarios where the app just didn't do what I tried to do and would just kick me back to a different screen or crash. Wouldn't be surprising.

Top Bottom