Reminder: Passholder Preview signup noon (EDT) today

menamechris

Is there really a need to sign up at this point? Do we know if APs are gonna get to see anything more or get something for going to this?

I saw the area Saturday - but I was hoping that the AP preview would include a tour of the Beat's Castle. We were lucky enough to be able to step inside and see the main ballroom area - but the rest was roped off. I was hoping we would get to see the rest of it. With that said - I am not sure it's worth this hassle. Whoever has been in charge of this registration is clealy unqualified to do so. It's not just an overload of their system...it's clear problems with the entire process...

journ116

According to this website (wdwmagic), there is DVC member previews Nov 4th and Nov 5th. How does one sign up for those or did that already happen?

You need to call member services, press #1 & then #3. Let the CM know you're interested in securing spots for the FLE preview. It took me 40 min. to get thru (I had a busy signal all the way up to that point), and then an additional 15 min. waiting for a CM to pick up. But, the end result: I secured the preview I wanted, but really, in all honestly, didn't need.

Good luck out there!

freediverdude

It seems like we would have heard on one of the Disney forums if anybody had been able to register, but I haven't seen a single post that anybody was able to get through. I think the site just went down. Maybe I'll try again later this afternoon or evening.

journ116

This is up on the AP holder website:

Event Registration
The Annual Pass New Fantasyland preview sign up system is experiencing technical difficulties. The sign up process will continue at 6:00 pm EST. We apologize for the inconvenience.

DizDreamer

I've been on hold for 43+ minutes - not giving up! This will be the first time we will actually BE in Florida during a preview! Really want to attend :-(

Vader2112

Finally making progress on website. My question is how do I register my 2 year old? I hope they do not give me grief that he is not on the confirmation.

Edit the Info page that prints with the confirmation says anyone under 3 does not need pass or I/D.

pixargal

I just tried logging in, again, and a message came up that said they were experiencing technical difficulties and will resume at 6:00 tonight.

Some people did get through. On the passholder facebook page, there is over 1000 comments, most of them very angry at the system haha, but a few towards the end did say they got through before the shut the site down.

MissM

Original Poster
I got as far as entering myself but it keeps telling me Love's pass is invalid.

No match found. Please update, or call Pass Member Services at (407) 560-7277 (PASS).

*sigh*

Vader2112

Was just able to complete the registration online. Received my confirmation page too! Keep trying refreshing the page frequently seemed to help.

JLipnick

I also finally got through and signed up for Nov 3. Nice to know as I am an AP holder who does not live anywhere near WDW. Very relieved.

fillerup

So they say registration is suspended and everyone quits trying. So I tried again and successfully registered for Nov. 10. Printed confirmation and everything.

MissM

Original Poster
It seems to be working in general - i.e. the pages load for me now - but it STILL won't accept Love's pass. Seeing as his ticket is only one transaction number from mine since we did them at the same time, it's annoyingly irritating that it will accept mine but not his. I also CANNOT get into my account on disney.com. It keeps asking me to login, even though I'm logged in. I enter the info and it just brings me back to the same page. So I can't even see if I can get his pass added to the account successfully on disney.com in general. SO STUPID. It's like, I want to make it work at this point just because I've been at it so long.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom