Reminder: Passholder Preview signup noon (EDT) today

CP_alum08

You know what's frustrating about all this? Fantasyland is open for everybody to see! It's been open for a few days and will remain open all week! Why continue with any of these previews? Just cancel cast previews, cancel passholder previews, cancel all the previews and keep the land open.

I'm down in the parks from Oct. 24-28. It's frustrating to know that it will have been open for two weeks for everybody, only to be shut back down again for unnecessary previews. Why have a special event? Just go see it today! I am a passholder, but it's not like I can zip back down to Florida 10 days after my trip just to see Fantasyland for two hours. It's silly.
They do this with everything, not just Disney. Soft openings, then special events, then the grand opening. Hotels do it all the time, restaurants, broadway shows, etc. it's just how the entertainment/hospitality industry works.

Scuttle

I've been going everyday. I'm going back later this afternoon, so I'll let you know. I'm assuming it's open. The cast has supposedly been scheduled all week. It's supposed to be open from 10:00am-6:00pm. On Saturday though they were giving out Fastpass to Mermaid till 7:55pm, so everyone got to experience everything at night.

You can bet this will probably be open be every day, especially since they are telling guests that New Fantasyland is the only place you can meet Ariel and Belle. Ariel is officially gone from Adventureland and Aurora has officially replaced Belle in TST on all the schedules.
Good news. I'll be there at 4.

MissM

Original Poster
The registration is completely messed up. It is asking for a birthday - with a pull down menu - but no numbers when you pull it down. Not to mention it is loading at a snail's pace.
I get the same problem.

Did anyone get through?
Not me.

Also, are people allowed to sign up over the phone?
According to the Passholder Facebook page, the lines have been busy. Those who get through are told website registration only.

I honestly do not understand why anyone would register for ap previews...
To be honest, I don't need to get registered. I saw it Saturday. But I thought I'd give it a go so I can be assured to see it again before it opens.

kittybubbles

I thought I was in...after filling out a bunch of info ( they should have already from my signin profile, they ask for my birthdate, but there was no way to put numbers in the day and year...then I got a message that it didn't work....I've got 20 more minutes before I go back to work, I'm more willing to wait until meet year than to make a trip up there thinking 'it might be open'.

No real reason to return b4 JAN, but I was willing to go up there for a few days if I had a preview to attend.

According to this website (wdwmagic), there is DVC member previews Nov 4th and Nov 5th. How does one sign up for those or did that already happen?

Dan Maloney

roflbot.jpg

WDWBryan

Is there really a need to sign up at this point? Do we know if APs are gonna get to see anything more or get something for going to this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom