Remember "Full House" goes to WDW? Now "Modern Family" goes to Disney Parks!!!

radiohost

Original Poster
8228.Modern_2D00_5.jpg

smw

That show is amazingly great. I've got a serious crush on Claire. Loved the Full House eps, so I'll definitely be looking forward to this one.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Modern Family is far and away the funniest show on television. I can't wait to see what they do with this episode.

I love the fact that based on that photo, Cam appears to be a pin collector. So perfect for his character!

smw

Speaking of... anyone know where to find the full house eps? Not finding anything but tiny clips so far.

Speaking of... anyone know where to find the full house eps? Not finding anything but tiny clips so far.

Don't know exactly where to find it, but I own all 8 seasons and the Disney episodes were season 6 episodes 23 and 24. I love watching TV shows go to Disney. Step by Step went one time also.

graphite1326

I have been there when thye were filming a TV show. I believe it was 7th Heaven.

Funny thing my wife wanted to take a picture of the enterence and asked a young boy who was sitting in the way acting bored to move. Turns out he was part of the show.

wilkeliza

I wonder what the concept will be since it was filmed during One More Day but they already had a leap day episode. The had to use some creative shooting to make sure none of them had the one more day stuff in the frames.

draybook

haha..yes i seem to remember the same thing. i think it was 2 part show.

Yeah, and there was about 10 minutes total of them in the parks.

A lot of shows went to Disney in the 80's and 90's.

And I think The Big Bang Theory is the funniest show in many years. I can't bring myself to watch Modern Family because I want to remember Ed O'Neill as Al Bundy, nothing else.

val002

Awesome! I love Modern Family, so this is very exciting! Although nothing will take the place of DJ seeing Steve all over the parks. Still think about it whenever I am watching the Indy show :lol:

pluto77

Didn't Roseanne go to Disney once? I seem to have a memory of her screaming her way up Main Street LOL

Yes Roseanne, Full House, Family Matters, Step by Step, Boy Meets World, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, and The Golden Girls all went to Disney World. Although the Golden Girls only showed the inside of a hotel and one small shot of the park. I think there was one more show that I heard went, but I can't think of the name, it was an episode I never saw.

I can't wait for the Modern Family episode! I'm sure it will be great! They should make a DVD with all the Disney episodes of shows!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom