Reimagineering a Warner Bros theme park

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
So I decided to do another Imagineering of a Warner Bros theme park. As a request please don’t ask for a Mortal Kombat attraction I only want the theme park to involve Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera, DC comics, Cartoon Network, Harry Potter, and any other Warner Bros ip that fits in the park.

MickeyMouse10

You should take a look at the concept art for Universal's Cartoon World. It was the original concept for their 2nd park before they told WB to go fly a kite. They had both a D.C. Comics and Looney Tunes section in their original plans.

Miru

Animaniacs deserves at least a ride (I kinda want an EMV ride for it) in the park, especially with the recent revival. Call it “Animaniacs: Studio Tour”. The story would be that your routine studio tour is interrupted by Pinky and the Brain’s latest plan, and the Animaniacs have gotten in trouble with them.

Miru

Of course Scooby-Doo and the Museum of Mysteries is joining how could I say no to that?
Of course we need that. Perhaps slightly enhanced, too.

Animaniacs Studio Tour would likely be in the hub of the park, because it would be interesting to have an actual ride there.

ThemeParkPriest

So Abu Dhabi’s park for Hanna-Barbers has a Flintstones log flume (which is well-themed but maybe not the best fit), a Jetsons spinner, a carousel (with Looney Tunes characters), and a Tom & Jerry family coaster. I think the character that should be there is Yogi, Booboo, and some of their pals. Maybe even something themed to the Spruce Goose movie.

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barbera will be brought back since it has Yogi in the ride. Oh, and Metropolis will have a high speed indoor Roller Coaster theme to The Flash.

ThemeParkPriest

So Wacky Races had a series about 50 years ago and they’ve had a recent rebranding of it, too. Why don’t we take the Mario Kart ride from Universal Studios Japan and put it In this park? We could allow guests to create their own wacky vehicle sort of like the customization on Test Track (but maybe accomplished on a smartphone).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom