News Reimagined Toontown coming

brb1006

Go to 1:09:31 where Tony Goldmark talks about Roger Rabbit sequel on Jim Hill's podcast about Roger Rabbit sequel takes place in Disneyland's construction in 1954 and 1955. Where I can find it?

Episode 122 of Fine Tooning with Drew Taylor (co-hosted by Jim Hill) from May 18th, 2021 is where they discuss Roger Rabbit 2 and Steven Spielberg’s complicated relationship with the Walt Disney Company.

brb1006

Where I can find it?
As I already mentioned, the script was never released to the public. Guess Jim must had been very lucky for somebody to give him an earlier copy (possibly from a former person who worked at Disney and some of the Roger Rabbit projects).

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Episode 122 of Fine Tooning with Drew Taylor (co-hosted by Jim Hill) from May 18th, 2021 is where they discuss Roger Rabbit 2 and Steven Spielberg’s complicated relationship with the Walt Disney Company.
Is somebody is gonna do the project on the Imagineer forum for new Roger Rabbit sequel for the origins for Mickey's Toontown called The Origins of Mickey's Toontown. The film will take place in 1954 during Disneyland construction.

jmuboy

Actually believe it or not most of that is actually all cosmetic. For example a "huge tree" is not some impossible feat of construction, its really more cosmetic than you realize. That is not to discount the work its going to take to build it, but its also not a very difficult process. Its piping, concrete, fiberglass, and some detail work again most of which is all cosmetic.

And again even if it rains and delays by a month at most, that isn't going to be a huge delay in the project timeline.
If a Disneyland project is delayed for rain to fall in a many years drought stricken California- then let there be delays

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom