Reimagined the Disney Parks from Scratch

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
fUOGDmV3YkRXd9zohXCtAdJ3Sqp1f-wN0nW-ZYFcUg8.jpg

So This is an idea when i look at the early concepts & plans for Disneyland U.S.A. in Anaheim, California, i was thinking from this amazing concept art from the one & only Imagineer Artist; Herb Ryman, i was knowing what could i do not only Walt Disney's Original Disneyland in California but as well for some of the Disney Parks Around the Globe with early concepts, attractions, lands, etc & maybe some parks in locations that got Cancelled/Never-Built & surprise for all of you that What if Walt never Died & that's why for this question that Walter Elias Disney would still be alive in 1966 so he can still see his project in Florida in 1971 & other stuff Beyond like Building a brand new Magic Kingdom/Disneyland in the Far East or still make EPCOT but that would be another time for that. I would tell u these Magic Kingdoms would be better to see & share & i would share more of that soon, but for now i'm still on The Imaginarium, if u guys wanna check it out just click that light blue title.

Anyways Stay Tuned as we see what ideas i would had up my sleeves for some Reimagined of the Disney Parks from Scratch if i could take a little break from The Imaginarium & having some ideas if i could had some. But for now until next time See Ya Real Soon!

Last edited:

HomeImagineer

Original Poster

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Just a teaser of what 6 lands would include at Walt's Original Magic Kingdom. Plus with future expansions of more attractions, lands, experiences, etc.
  • Main Street U.S.A. - Inspired by Walt Disney's hometown of Marceline, Missouri (as in the film Lady and the Tramp), Main Street, U.S.A. is designed to resemble the center of an idealized turn-of-the-20th-century (c. 1910) American town.
  • Adventureland - Based on Disney's True-Life Adventures, this land is fill with tropical feels of adventure with Tribes, Animals & living the adventure in you.
  • Frontierland - Visit back into the American Western times of the 19th century fills with The Beauty of Nature, Cowboys, Legends & The Wonders of the West.
  • Fantasyland - From the draw bridge of Sleeping Beauty Castle is home to the land of Fantasy of Fantasyland. Take a Magical flight to Neverland, Visit a weird world to Wonderland, take a crazy spin on your Teacup, & in-fact everything is possible because When you Wish Upon a Star, Your Dreams do Come True.
  • Holidayland - Right between to Fantasyland & Tomorrowland & to this huge 150 foot Mountain sits to Holidayland. Visit a Recreational Area fill with fun for the whole family with swimming, playing & entertainment, & its a wonderful place (Where Everyday is a Holiday in Holidayland).
  • Tomorrowland - People wonder what could the 21th Century would be like, well in Tomorrowland is a place with a vision for things to come.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Are there going to be any of the extra side areas for Main Street U.S.A? Particularly "Edison Square" and/or "Liberty Street". The latter one was used in a way later on for Magic Kingdom's Liberty Square.

HomeImagineer

Original Poster
Are there going to be any of the extra side areas for Main Street U.S.A? Particularly "Edison Square" and/or "Liberty Street". The latter one was used in a way later on for Magic Kingdom's Liberty Square.
sorry its almost been a year to question that, but the question to that main street expansion areas is, well maybe

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom