News Reimagined 2020 'Disney Parks Magical Christmas Day Celebration' to air on Christmas Day

CJR

My guess is that there will be a lot of third parties involved and way less people overall. It wouldn't be hard for Disney to find people who are ok with a one-off payday.

ppete1975

Macys wiil be airing a parade but lots will be offsite and prerecorded. I expect something similar. But... id rather have a retro best of. Combine all of your Christmas specials. Id love to see the original parades cleaned up and reaired.

yensid67

I WOULD MUCH RATHER SEE THE LIVE CHIRSTMAS PARADE OF YESTERYEAR...WHEN IT WAS LIVE. COULD EASILY BE DONE WHILE THE PARK IS CLOSED

DISNEY LISTEN UP...

"PLEASE bring back the LIVE Christmas Parade!" That's when things were MAGICAL! We all know things are going to look different, but by bringing back the BELOVED LIVE PARADE you will be spreading Magic on Christmas day that will renew the hopes of all, that Disney does care for NOSTALGIA! and spreading Disney Magic on a special holiday as Christmas!

JoeCamel

I WOULD MUCH RATHER SEE THE LIVE CHIRSTMAS PARADE OF YESTERYEAR...WHEN IT WAS LIVE. COULD EASILY BE DONE WHILE THE PARK IS CLOSED

DISNEY LISTEN UP...

"PLEASE bring back the LIVE Christmas Parade!" That's when things were MAGICAL! We all know things are going to look different, but by bringing back the BELOVED LIVE PARADE you will be spreading Magic on Christmas day that will renew the hopes of all, that Disney does care for NOSTALGIA! and spreading Disney Magic on a special holiday as Christmas!
That would spread something and it isn't disney magic. Think of the cast, these people are not immune.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

DISNEY LISTEN UP...

Entertainment department has been let go, there is nobody to do a parade either live or recorded.

dvitali

Unless Disney can raise the dead, we can remove all of the parades with Regis Philpin as host.
This will a great time to broadcast the internet nighttime coverage of the parade.

Ben E

I’m seeing the photos of the stage being built at Cinderella’s Castle. Anyone know when filming may happen? We’re going for a quick one day trip in a week and a half and would rather not be in MK on that day.

castlecake2.0

I’m seeing the photos of the stage being built at Cinderella’s Castle. Anyone know when filming may happen? We’re going for a quick one day trip in a week and a half and would rather not be in MK on that day.
Apparently it happened last night, they’re already taking the stage down today

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom