Register Kids online

geomelin

Original Poster
Hi

I logged-in in My Reservation and I cannot register my kids online because the "button" is disabled!
Do you know when I will be able to do this (My cruise is in July 2015)?

Thanks

jaklgreen

They have a desk at the port where you can check your kids into. Last cruise they were telling everyone to do that before getting on board. They have the wristbands there and everything.

flynnibus

Premium Member
So, you can do this ONLY when you are at the port?
Then, why do the have this choice on the website?

You do it as part of your online checkin. Which you can do 75 days out if you are a first time cruiser.

You register them online as a way to speed up the onsite registration.

On departure day you will register them at the desk in the terminal or onboard in the club.

jaklgreen

So, you can do this ONLY when you are at the port?
Then, why do the have this choice on the website?

The OP said they were having issues with it online. And asked if there was any other way. If you are able to do it online then do so, otherwise if you do not you have the option on registering your kids at the port or on the ship.

MaryJaneP

Although we have not had a similar problem, it sounds like it may be tied to a paid-in-full status situation, which as aforementioned, may be 75 days prior to the July sail date, which would mean it may work mid-May or thereabouts.

MaryJaneP

I have paid in full and I have a date for online check-in! I shall wait until that date, then! Thanks!

Wow, you are to be commended for getting ahead of the curve. A phone call or email to DCL probably makes sense if we were in your circumstance.

EOD K9

Hey Gang, I have a question if you can help. This time around, my daughters will be graduating from, "small world nursery".....woohoo. Anyways, can you tell me the procedure for registration with the Oceaneer's Club? Do they get wristbands that cannot be removed or do they get the DCL Magic Band. If so, where do we do that? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

jaklgreen

Hey Gang, I have a question if you can help. This time around, my daughters will be graduating from, "small world nursery".....woohoo. Anyways, can you tell me the procedure for registration with the Oceaneer's Club? Do they get wristbands that cannot be removed or do they get the DCL Magic Band. If so, where do we do that? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

You can register your kids and get their wristbands(like magic bands) when you get to the port. I think I have seen that they do have small zip tie things for the bands if needed. Someone might be more familiar with them since when my kids were young they had the huge ones still. The clubs are very secure and they scan everyone in and anyone who picks them up it verified and have to be on the list of approved adults.

flynnibus

Premium Member

Check in in the port terminal (counter is on the opposite wall from the normal checkin) ... or do it on the boat at the kids club itself. We found it less crowded to do it at the kids club.. but do what works at your time. Doing all the paperwork online first makes it easy.

EOD K9

Check in in the port terminal (counter is on the opposite wall from the normal checkin) ... or do it on the boat at the kids club itself. We found it less crowded to do it at the kids club.. but do what works at your time. Doing all the paperwork online first makes it easy.
Thanks @flynnibus @jaklgreen for the reply. Big step for us going from the nursery to the kids’ club. I never have a worry about their safety, this is just a newer process for us. Have a Happy New Year and happy sailings to all in 2018!

flynnibus

Premium Member
Thanks @flynnibus @jaklgreen for the reply. Big step for us going from the nursery to the kids’ club. I never have a worry about their safety, this is just a newer process for us. Have a Happy New Year and happy sailings to all in 2018!

I think you'll love it! Its far more flexible than the nursery and the kids will have different activities they will want to be there for, etc. The dinner option is nice too. Soak it up! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom