Regarding Wishes Cruises Audio

MiddKid

Two years ago our family took an Illuminations cruise and enjoyed it. On our upcoming trip we wanted to surprise my father for his birthday with a Wishes Cruise. I just got off the phone from making the reservation.

WDW's site has virtually no details on the cruise so I'm relying on the independent sites. Most of them say there is a small boat that fits 8 but it doesn't have audio. The large boat seats 10 and does have audio. You'll see that here:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/recreation/fireworks.htm

I started the conversation by telling her we're a party of 7 and want the "premium" cruise with audio. After going through the set-up she quoted me a price that was less than the premium price quoted on that website (closer to the basic cruise price but slightly more). I questioned her on that and she said that because we were only 7 we could fit on the smaller boat. I then informed her I wanted audio and the sites online indicate that the 8 person boat doesn't have audio. She said "all the boats have audio now."

Can anyone independently confirm that the 8 passenger pontoon boat has audio? I want to trust her but the last thing I want to do is get there and have no audio! Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom