News Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue replacing Liberty Inn

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
A fill your own soda fountain?? :) :)

My personal experience at good legit BBQ places is that the portions always look small on the plate, but once you start eating you get filled up very quick

I have 3 boys between ages 14-18. There are times when "full" is not in their vocabulary, or it takes an astonishing amount of food to do the trick. ;)

AshaNeOmah

I'll miss the flag gallery on the shared wall, but it looks good otherwise. The fountain is definitely a loss, but the last few times we ate at Liberty Inn, it was honestly kinda in the way. Too many tables and chairs crowded around it to enjoy the feature.

Prototype82

The fountain that was in the courtyard... Does someone in upper management have a water phobia or something?
The courtyard fountain is still out front. There was a fountain inside of the restaurant but the last time I was there (it's been years) it had been turned into a planter. I was really hoping they'd have it running again for the new restaurant...

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
The courtyard fountain is still out front. There was a fountain inside of the restaurant but the last time I was there (it's been years) it had been turned into a planter. I was really hoping they'd have it running again for the new restaurant...

Ah, ok, I found a picture that seems to show the fountain still there. Whew. :)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Sadly another Epcot water feature is gone.

They replaced it with three new fountains!!

1582139505672.png

1582139522422.png

MichRX7

Premium Member
just seen a photo of the merchandise stand outside. Cool t-shirt but just with logo on.

Yeah, I saw that photo on another site as well. Just a logo t-shirt and a mug of some sort. Sam Eagle is a national treasure, not sure how they missed the logo launch with this after screwing up baby yoda at Christmas. 🤣

I made up a sample and my granddaughter swears she'll have it to me before we leave on Friday to fly down. If she does I'll definitely be wearing it Sunday while we are at Epcot. I wonder if they'll yell at me for doing a fan design. Anyone is welcome to it, just don't wear it before Sunday, lol...

Attachments

• sameagle-back.png
    sameagle-back.png
    104 KB · Views: 124

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So now there's BBQ in every park:
  • Epcot: Regal Eagle Smokehouse
  • AK: Flame Tree BBQ
  • HS: Fairfax Fare (combined with Southwestern)
  • MK: Diamond Horseshoe (assuming it's always open. It can have sporadic hours, be open seasonally, etc.)

Diamond isn't always open. For MK, there's always hopping over to the Wilderness area for BBQ.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom