News Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue replacing Liberty Inn

DznyRktekt

1575430099745.png
Here's the top part of the art.. :hilarious:

Rlandrigan

Yeah but this will be KC style Barbecue made on an epic scale by an army of cooks...huge volume and low budgets... This will not taste anything like a good KC BBQ...lol
As a Memphian, I can assure you that ain;t no one missing anything there:) I kid. Somewhat. Nah, it won't be BBQ, but should still be better than generic burgers, and smoked chicken can be done en masse and still quite good.

PB Watermelon

As a Memphian, I can assure you that ain;t no one missing anything there:) I kid. Somewhat. Nah, it won't be BBQ, but should still be better than generic burgers, and smoked chicken can be done en masse and still quite good.

They had a Big Thunder Ranch BBQ at Disneyland, outdoor seating, back near where the petting zoo was in the 90's...and what felt like a mountain of food...cost was $25 a plate, which was a bit of an expense for a SoCal waiter, and I tried to eat all of it -- I was so full I could barely walk afterwards for about an hour. Anyway, the food didn't suck.

ToTBellHop

I just hope that now that they‘re working with Lin-Manuel that they can have small performances from Hamilton here. Open kids’ eyes to history with “Say No to This” and “History is happening in World Showcase and we just happen to be in the greatest theme park in the world.”

Some in Voices of Liberty would actually be great Schuyler Sisters...but I digress.

Nothing screams “American politics” more than pork.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I just hope that now that they‘re working with Lin-Manuel that they can have small performances from Hamilton here. Open kids’ eyes to history with “Say No to This” and “History is happening in World Showcase and we just happen to be in the greatest theme park in the world.”

Some in Voices of Liberty would actually be great Schuyler Sisters...but I digress.

Nothing screams “American politics” more than pork.

Nothing screams revisionist more than Hamilton. It was fictionalized entertainment, not education.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
How often do you go to New York? I go probably 8x a year and my unrefined palate notices striking similarity. They’re both Neapolitan-style.

Do you get your pizza from a pizzeria or a restaurant in NYC?

I only went to Via Napoli once (too noisy) and my friend, who doesn't know any better, ordered their pizza which turned out to be more like a flatbread pizza.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom