News Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue replacing Liberty Inn

UNCgolf

So why does Disney limit it to pork? And just because you pit something in a smoker it is not barbeque. I never said they should limit to just one meat but they have pork, pork, pork and one measly weird beef sandwich. Why can't they have some sliced brisket and chopped brisket instead of pork, pork , pork?

Just go to the aforementioned Polite Pig at Disney Springs, which has surprisingly excellent brisket. I'm 100% sure the food there is much better than anything they will serve at Regal Eagle anyways.

Tavernacle12

This doesn’t look bad, it’s just gonna be hard to justify going there versus any of the more exotic places in WS.

I’m sure there’s a market for it, though. I mean, I still ate at Liberty Inn when I just wanted some comfort food after a long day.

awoogala

special "brews and views" spot? looks like they are making a lot of places to catch the new "EPCOT FOREVER" show. They seem to be having a lot of confidence in how great this show will be. 9if i got the name right- cannot remember which one is the interim show, or the new one that will be opening after).

Bonnie parmely

we liked the old menu due to our food allergies . It was a safe choice. I wonder what the allergy menu will look like. I would be interested if anyone sees it available , it does look good though

Bacon

So does anyone have any insider info on when this opens? I’m going to be in Epcot on the 16th and I really want to try this out?

Clyde Birdbrain

Unknown Member
New image from the Disney Parks Blog:

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...oming-to-epcot-and-disneys-hollywood-studios/

01.jpg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom