News Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue replacing Liberty Inn

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I've only tried BBQ from Texas (loved it!) and Flame Tree at AK.
I hope this change will make visitors (like me), see that America has so much more to offer than burgers and chicken nuggets.

I'm also hoping for a nice brisket! šŸ˜‹

TalkingHead

Real talk here. What kind of barbecue? Because Memphis, Carolina and St Louis are all crap compared to Kansas City barbecue.

Real connoisseurs know that West Tennessee is the gold standard when it comes to pork shoulder BBQ.

Itā€™s too bad they canā€™t strike a deal to get Four Rivers BBQ in this place. They have good food and theyā€™re a Florida business.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Real conossieurs know that West Tennessee is the gold standard when it comes to pork shoulder BBQ.

Itā€™s too bad they canā€™t strike a deal to get Four Rivers BBQ in this place. They have good food and theyā€™re a Florida business.

I think theyā€™re looking more ā€œquick serveā€...and by that I donā€™t mean the actual food prep - more the limit of quality of ingredient to ensure maximum Walmart sized bulk orders to save $0.11 per month

Last edited:

dvitali

Depend on which way the winds blow, I rather not smell BBQ smoke while listening to Voices of Libertyā€™s or during the American Adventure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom