Refurbishment checker thoughts?

Sandurz

I hope this is the right sub-forum, but I wanted to share the first version of a little tool I was just putting together.

It's a little website that shows you only refurbishments that are taking place during your stay.

I'm just looking for a little feedback from the knowledgeable community here, not trying to spam or anything.

Let me know what you think and if this would help you out!

WDWToolkit Refurb Checker: http://wdwtoolkit.com/tools-refurb.php

wiigirl

Awesome tool! :)
75.gif

Upvote 0

Sandurz

Original Poster
I just use Disney's calendar page. When you enter dats for park hours under each park it has the rides that are closed for refurb.

Very true. I didn't think that information was as clear as it could be, thus my desire to improve it.

If anyone would be interested in testing the various things I come up with as they're developed, let me know and I'll let you know when there's new things to be clicked on! And I am wide open to any ideas you lovely people might have.

Upvote 0

Mukta

Very true. I didn't think that information was as clear as it could be, thus my desire to improve it.

If anyone would be interested in testing the various things I come up with as they're developed, let me know and I'll let you know when there's new things to be clicked on! And I am wide open to any ideas you lovely people might have.
I'm interested!!

Upvote 0

luv

Honestly, I'd have no use for such a thing. I can get that info here, on allears, touringplans or the Disney site. I have enough apps and don't add things I don't need.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom