Refund on a Disney gift card.

draybook

Original Poster
Has anyone successfully had Disney void out a gift card and put the refunded deposit onto a debit card? Our scenario is this: we had to cancel our original booking and since there were no more rooms available via the "Spring" offer, we had to book a whole new room only.

So, I had to pay a separate deposit because the lady on the other end couldn't see the total/offer I was able to find. Therefore, I asked her just to refund us the original deposit. Well, I forgot that the majority of it was on a gift card. So when we didn't see that much refunded back into our bank account, that's when I realized what happened. I just sent them an email to see if they could void out the gift card and put it on the debit card that we paid the balance with. Fingers are crossed, but has anyone had any success doing that?

I'll be pretty upset if we're out $100.

PinnySmart

Has anyone successfully had Disney void out a gift card and put the refunded deposit onto a debit card? Our scenario is this: we had to cancel our original booking and since there were no more rooms available via the "Spring" offer, we had to book a whole new room only.

So, I had to pay a separate deposit because the lady on the other end couldn't see the total/offer I was able to find. Therefore, I asked her just to refund us the original deposit. Well, I forgot that the majority of it was on a gift card. So when we didn't see that much refunded back into our bank account, that's when I realized what happened. I just sent them an email to see if they could void out the gift card and put it on the debit card that we paid the balance with. Fingers are crossed, but has anyone had any success doing that?

I'll be pretty upset if we're out $100.
What ended up happening?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom