Refreshments now sold in NRJ queue

DisneyCane

I think they should do this during the ride. It would make it a bit more interesting. :devilish:

When you buy something in the line, they should as an extra bonus tell you how short and terrible the ride is so that you don't have to waste your time waiting for the remainder of the queue. I've actually been tempted to warn people at the end of standby. I can't imagine waiting more than 5 minutes for that ride. I honestly don't know if I'd even bother then. By far the worst dark ride on property accounting for wait time and ride experience. Even worse than Journey with Figment. At least the line is usually short for that.

fotofx

They have been doing this since at least New Years but it is not consistent. Several times I have been there while they were doing it and several times when not. I love those strawberry gummy flower things.. Last time I was there they were not doing it and I had to go into the gift shop to get some. I am addicted to them now.

imageedit_1_9695911832-450x600.jpg

I am Timmy

They have been doing this since at least New Years but it is not consistent. Several times I have been there while they were doing it and several times when not. I love those strawberry gummy flower things.. Last time I was there they were not doing it and I had to go into the gift shop to get some. I am addicted to them now.

imageedit_1_9695911832-450x600.jpg
Are those new? I don't remember them when we were there in Dec., and one day I was in there for three hours while my son put together a beaded string thing for his banshee to wear. I thought I had seen everything - like 20 times. And bought one of everything. Except the choco coconut egg thing, because no. If those are still there, though, I can see them in my future.

Scuttle

When you buy something in the line, they should as an extra bonus tell you how short and terrible the ride is so that you don't have to waste your time waiting for the remainder of the queue. I've actually been tempted to warn people at the end of standby. I can't imagine waiting more than 5 minutes for that ride. I honestly don't know if I'd even bother then. By far the worst dark ride on property accounting for wait time and ride experience. Even worse than Journey with Figment. At least the line is usually short for that.
Let’s not get crazy now. NRJ is 20x the ride Journey into Imagination is. But having said that it definitely isn’t worth a 60 minute wait.

JohnD

Last week the queue for FOP was so long, it went all the way down to the Africa bathrooms next to FOTLK. It started at the Pandora entrance from Discovery Island, goes all the way down to the FOTLK bathrooms, makes a U-turn and goes all the way back to the main entrance of the ride. Coming out of the Africa walkway, CMs have to implement guest crossings for those not in the queue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom