Reflections of Mainland China - Now With More Thailand

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Thank you for such an excellent TR!! I think sometimes we get so caught up in our daily lives, that we forget there's a whole world out there that we haven't explored. Your photos from different areas of China were a welcome departure from the routine. I learned a lot, too, from all your observations. You should be a travel writer and get paid for all this! :happy:

KellBelle

Wow! I am not even sure how to convey to you how much I loved your trip report! :happy:. I felt like I was right along with you! Thank you for using so much detail and including the most beautiful pictures. I also very much loved your coaster trip, that looked SO awesome! I look forward to you taking more trips, you have a gift for writing!

D Hulk

Original Poster
Wow! I am not even sure how to convey to you how much I loved your trip report! :happy:. I felt like I was right along with you! Thank you for using so much detail and including the most beautiful pictures. I also very much loved your coaster trip, that looked SO awesome! I look forward to you taking more trips, you have a gift for writing!
Thank you so much! :D It has been my pleasure. I love traveling and discovering new places.

The next trips I have planned (such as Thailand and Cambodia) won't involve Disney or even theme parks at all, so I probably won't be covering those on these forums.

And I still need to someday get down to Florida to check out Walt Disney World! :eek: That now stands as the only Disney Parks resort I've not visited.

spacemt354

Chili's
Thank you so much! :D It has been my pleasure. I love traveling and discovering new places.

The next trips I have planned (such as Thailand and Cambodia) won't involve Disney or even theme parks at all, so I probably won't be covering those on these forums.

And I still need to someday get down to Florida to check out Walt Disney World! :eek: That now stands as the only Disney Parks resort I've not visited.
I just went looking at this thread to see if there was an update from Thailand, darn. If you have time (maybe even after you return) I'd love to see a mini trip report and I'm sure others would too even if it doesn't involve Disney
*There's Adventures by Disney in Cambodia so that counts;)

D Hulk

Original Poster
I just went looking at this thread to see if there was an update from Thailand, darn. If you have time (maybe even after you return) I'd love to see a mini trip report and I'm sure others would too even if it doesn't involve Disney
*There's Adventures by Disney in Cambodia so that counts;)
Originally I wasn’t planning on TRing Thailand (oh BTW everybody, I’m in Thailand), but I’m thinking that maybe I will once returning home.

D5C12695-23C7-4802-88AE-5B0226A98B0B.jpeg

Of course we need a vague “Disney” reason to cover this. Well, today I learned that “Siam” roughly translates to “The Happiest Place on Earth.” Seriously. (“Bangkok” meanwhile means “City of Angels,” AKA “L.A.”) Obviously it was Disney’s lawyers who forced them to adopt the name “Thailand.”

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hello again, world traveler! Well, of course you'd find some reference to Disney in Thailand, and your proof is your photo above, not to mention your "rough translation" of Siam. ;)

So, I think you're good to go with another "Disney"-related, TR from foreign soil. I'm IN!! :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom