Reflections of Earth

WDWGuy

Original Poster
I was just wondering if I could get some feedback from everybody as to what your favorite spot is to view Reflections of Earth in World Showcase....I have watched it from every spot imagineable..(including the Canada Laser Booth and on top of Mexico..ehehehe).....

Just was wondering if there was a spot I don't know of....

WDWGuy

CaptainProton

I'd have to say bang smack straight opposite Spaceship Earth, between Mexico and Canada and opposite the American Adventure on the other side of the lagoon.

wdwsplash

When I was there last month we watched from the bridge next to the Mexico pavilion and restraunt. It was a great view plus we could see some of the fireworks from the Fantasmic show off in the distance just before the show started.

DisneyFreak721

I would definitely say the Showcase Plaza (right between Mexico and Canada) looking out towards the american adventure. It has the best view. Japan might have the same effect, but go down by the waters edge. That arch thingy kept getting in the way when we were watching from the balcony of the restauarant. You couldn't see the images on the globe, which is most of the show.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
We always watch it from American Adventure....we don't care if we're the last on the buses...we take our time and are usually close to last out of the parks.

disneyfan123

We always watch the illuminations from The American Adventure and when they are finished we take our time exiting the park taking in the atmosphere!!!

*only 37 days to go* (so close and yet so far....)
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

leeocean

I say the balcony on the building in Japan - great view and you don't really get bothered bc not many people know that you can go up there!

DisneyCP2000

"UK wall" It's similar to the lagoon side seating at the Rose and Crown. There were only 10 people along the wall so it kinda felt like we had the wall to ourselves! That was a "magical moment" for me on my birthday :)

Next best spot would be lower french Island, inbetween france and UK.

after that, wait for the crowds to leave and take a slow stroll around a quite world showcase. Ahhhh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom