News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

TTA94

Unless they don’t plan to light up the pavilions anymore, I still think the show should have been called Illuminations: Harmonious at the very least, keeping the Illuminations name.

Maybe projections on the pavilions? Lol. Updated lighting at least.

Illuminations: Harmonius would have been better than Disney Harmonius. Not sure if many noticed that but it’s actually Disney Harmonius not just Harmonius.
Still can’t get over they drop the ‘S and just say Disney instead of Disney’s, for these shows. Seems so off.

jrhwdw

Yeah mostly lighting and sound and different effects. No major pyro yet and the large barges aren’t done yet.
Thanks! I figured it was tiny stuff. It doesn't look like Harm. backstage as of now. Actually, I'm surprised tests have started already with not much built backstage yet.

TTA94

What are they testing at this stage? Light cues? Soundtrack?? Anything that can be seen at Epcot Resorts?

Once the barges are completed and testing begins Im sure it will be very obvious from the nearby resorts. From the preview concepts it lookes like there is going to be some crazy lighting going on! similar if not more than HEA!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom