• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

themarchhare

Come on man. They were flinging around many-ton steel structures like they were made of styrofoam. The engineering was awesome.
I don't disagree with that!

But 1) they shouldn't have cheaped out on the dock outside of the lagoon.
2) For the engineering to matter, you have to have excellent show production. The production here (particularly the lack of any discernable connecting thread) is just not up to Disney, or even Orlando-standards.

ToTBellHop

In the Parks
No
I thought it looked cool…”Some day” at the end, thematically, feels like “Let there be Peace on Earth.”

I view this as, “imagine you are going around the world listening to musicians singing Disney music.”

I like the visuals.

Most of the comments here are about what I expected…

wutisgood

Corey at least likes it and said it prob better in person and said 7.5/10. I think they should have dumped the screens for much bigger fountains and projection water screens which is what I expected. I think disney was obsessed with the arms being the wow factor on new tech. I will have to see how I feel in person.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom