News Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge (Project 89 - Development near Fort Wilderness)

alex0c

Other surveys have used the name "Disney's Colors of Nature Resort" (gross).

Seems we have that, Disney's Discovery Lodge, and Reflections: A Disney Lakeside Resort.

Bocabear

And Discovery Island was once Treasure Island... Maybe this is a good place to do a Neverland Resort The other names are so generic...though I think that is the nod to the type resort they are going to build...another vaguely themed Marriott style hotel...

Lucky

Maybe this is a good place to do a Neverland Resort

It's been done...

michaeljackson_html-9_orig.jpg

nickys

Premium Member
And abandoned too! Nobody's gonna buy the thing and I don't think anyone would care if Disney stole the name (That he stole from Disney in the first place)

Ummm, pretty sure JM Barrie coined the name Neverland. ;)

AFAIK, Disney had to apply to Great Ormond Street Hospital in London for the rights to the story for both Peter Pan and the sequel. They, or their theatrical agents, still have copyright in the U.K. and US.

Robbiem

eddie104

And Discovery Island was once Treasure Island... Maybe this is a good place to do a Neverland Resort The other names are so generic...though I think that is the nod to the type resort they are going to build...another vaguely themed Marriott style hotel...
I think this resort is actually going to surprise you and be heavily themed considering their using a company they have used before(WATG) who help design the Grand Floridian.

JoeCamel

I think this resort is actually going to surprise you and be heavily themed considering their using a company they have used before(WATG) who help design the Grand Floridian.
Depends on what Dis wants built and how much money they give them to do it. I doubt they say "we trust you, you did the Grand Flo" and they turn them loose on the design.

Missing20K

No clue how this will turn out, but I agree using WATG isn't the worst place to start.

trainplane3

Yeah, maybe a restaurant/theater that has a restroom??
I'm still surprised they never refurbed the building at all to bring bathrooms "inside". As long as the ever classic picture remains, I'd be pretty happy:
hoop-dee-doo-musical-revue-bathroom-cowboy-mural.jpg

No clue how this will turn out, but I agree using WATG isn't the worst place to start.
The original GF right? Because whoever did the DVC expansion wasn't good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom