News Reflections – A Disney Lakeside Lodge (Project 89 - Development near Fort Wilderness)

Disstevefan1

Is the 10th time you posted this?
Actually no, way less than 10 for Reflections. Three, four maybe?

Polyday Inn on the other hand ....
PolyDayInn2.jpg

MagicHappens1971

I guarantee this project will start up again -
1. Its a DVC
2. Disney can say they "added capacity" by building this.
We all know what Bob actually meant by added capacity and he did not mean resorts. I get that Disney's track record the past few years is not great, but it is abundantly clear that they do intend to truly increase capacity at their parks in the coming years. With that being said, they can still build another DVC like Reflections at the same time. I'm not so sure of the geography of that corner of MK, but I feel if they could build a new resort that could have a park entrance to the BBTM expansion, that would be ideal, as well as an additional entrance/exit to the park.

Disstevefan1

We all know what Bob actually meant by added capacity and he did not mean resorts. I get that Disney's track record the past few years is not great, but it is abundantly clear that they do intend to truly increase capacity at their parks in the coming years. With that being said, they can still build another DVC like Reflections at the same time. I'm not so sure of the geography of that corner of MK, but I feel if they could build a new resort that could have a park entrance to the BBTM expansion, that would be ideal, as well as an additional entrance/exit to the park.
Bob is a liar and Disney loves to build DVCs

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom