Reese Witherspoon as Tink in latest live action retelling

Sped2424

While I agree this is getting out of hand. You know Iger doesn't personally oversee each movie that gets green lit.
Personally no, but I do bet he is the one giving the live action initiative the full greenlight? YUP. Anyone would release there comes a tipping point. And they hit it two greenlight films ago.

Sped2424

img_5451-jpg.93794

How I feel about all of this

NateD1226

There has been some speculation if this movie is still in development. Well, Deadline confirmed today that the film is still in development. No word on if Witherspoon is still involved as the mention was a small phrase.

"Marsh is currently finalizing the first projects on the inaugural development slate of his company, including two new Descendants movies, extending the popular Disney Channel movie franchise; the Beauty and the Beast prequel series starring Josh Gad and Luke Evans, which was recently greenlighted by Disney+; as well as projects Tink, a take on Peter Pan‘s Tinker Bell; Witch Mountain, a new installment in the popular Disney franchise for Disney+; and School for Sensitive Souls, an original music-filled animated story. On Beauty and the Beast, Marsh joins Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis; on Witch Mountain, a reinvention of Escape To Witch Mountain, he is working alongside writers Terry Matalas and Travis Fickett and producers John Davis and John Fox."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom