Reeeeehabs?

Al

Original Poster
Hello,

I was just wondering, when i ride goes under "rehab", what actually happens. I mean, like when, its a small world goes under rehab, what will they do to it, has anyone got any pics of rides during rehab.

The pics of splash mountain rehab are great!

Thanks Everyone... :D

DisJosh

Just general maintenance. Cleaning the waterways giving the boats and any moving parst for that matter tune ups. They could up date it....which i doubt will happen. In IASW the ceilings have huge spots on em from water leaking.......they'll probably take care of that. They will probablly also touch up paint that is faded or cracking........stuff like that.

MrPromey

Originally posted by DisJosh
Just general maintenance. Cleaning the waterways giving the boats and any moving parst for that matter tune ups. They could up date it....which i doubt will happen. In IASW the ceilings have huge spots on em from water leaking.......they'll probably take care of that. They will probablly also touch up paint that is faded or cracking........stuff like that.

And also things like fixing any animatronics that aren’t working correctly, cleaning/replacing character clothing dusting, looking for and changing any bulbs that might be out… It’s pretty much a tune-up for the ride…

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom