Reedy Creek Improvement District long-term land use meeting 2023

JoeCamel

WDI is working up an new take on the classic hedge maze…floating styrofoam path/obstacles in the bog where port orleans used to sit…

Tentative name: cottonmouth crossing
Had a development near me on the west coast "Moccasin Wallow" that the developer was petitioning the county to have changed. Locals kinda liked it but I don't know who won. What's wrong with a little snake?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Had a development near me on the west coast "Moccasin Wallow" that the developer was petitioning the county to have changed. Locals kinda liked it but I don't know who won. What's wrong with a little snake?
Ones that are notorious for nesting near humans but don’t particularly like when humans are near them?

Nothing at all.

That’s why Australia calls it’s public parks “common brown pavilions”

EPCOT-O.G.

I see that Len's reporting has already been picked up by That Site. They even used the same like words. 👍
But no attribution…

49110FD7-5E10-4F33-86AC-41E9B5A2B688.gif

EeyoreFan#24

So this is a required publication, either by statue or RCID (I’d have to go back and look who makes them do it) but the timing is very interesting. It’s years overdue, there’s is a bit of news around RCID recently, and universals announcement today. Hmmmm…

It’s basically a zoning or land suitability report. The government can tell you what the land “can” be used for, but up to private entities to decide “what and when”” to build.

Notes from Neverland

"Like a water park" sounds like they have a boutique experience in mind. I doubt they'd go the SeaWorld Discovery Cove route exactly, but that might be more in line with what they have in mind.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom