Redneck Neighbor

SpongeScott

Original Poster
Here is a link to a very funny story about a guy telling about his neighbor in Georgia. It's very long, but also funny, especially if you live in the south. If you don't, then this will give you an understanding of how SOME people down here actually live. Be sure and look at the pictures as you go along in the read.

http://www.knology.net/~carlos/redneck.htm

crazygirley

That made my day! I have neighbors just like that!!! Only it isn't that they build things and burn things down, my neighbors prefer to fight and argue on their driveway outside instead of in the privacy of their home. I can tell you just about everything about them.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
You Spams may have the condition known as redneck, but do you know if their are many sufferers of purple helmet?:dazzle:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Originally posted by Erika
THink about it Kev :lol: Also known as the purple headed warrior

Erika, you spondifferous female form, you know too much of my slang terminology for you’re own good.:animwink:

Erika

Originally posted by happy snapper
Erika, you spondifferous female form, you know too much of my slang terminology for you’re own good.:animwink:

Not so much :lol: I have no idea what spondifferous is :wave:

SirNim

if you're afraid they might discover your redneck past...

there are a hundred ways to cover your redneck past...

just find a place where no one knows of your redneck past...

yeah, you can easily dispose of your redneck past...

you'll show them all back home...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's soo funny!!!!:lol:
:sohappy:

tenchu

Originally posted by happy snapper

Ah, but do you wonder how she knows about puple helmets? :animwink:

EmeraldDolphin

I had gotten that website from a friend back in October... I laughed outloud while I read it, and my kids came in to check out why I was laughing so hard! :lol: I'll have to read it again when I'm feeling down... it's sure to brighten my day!

tigsmom

And I thought my neighbors were bad!!! Makes me want to count my blessings. Guess I can put up with living on lovers lane/party alley this summer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom